Part of the front-end developer team for the NYU Redesign project scoping most of NYU's administrative and academic departments. The NYU Redesign project spanned about three years which included the selection of a CMS, UX and design phase, and finally the development of the entire nyu.edu site from the ground up.
- Role: Front-end development
- Features: Part of front-end team in charge of redesigning nyu.edu, rearchitecting the site structure, and choosing and implementing a CMS
- Client: NYU
- Site: nyu.edu
- Involved in all aspects of development and deployment of various verticals within nyu.edu.
- Responsibilities included implementation of design mockups to HTML/PHP pages and JSP templates, web accessibility and cross browser compatibility, documentation, writing and running through testing scripts, training of internal customers and long term support.
- Involved in evaluation of various CMS products and our eventual selection of and porting to CQ 5.5 Communiqué.
- Collaborated on establishing and maintaining a code style guide.