- Built the new Refinery29 Homepage using modular design principles; used Flexbox for RWD.
- Created a new Scrollable (long form) article template, which set the technical standard for future templates.
- Led front-end development on Collection (feed) project and paired with PHP developers.
- Created, administered, and analyzed A/B tests with Optimizely and custom JS to test new modules.
- Performed large refactorings and mentored junior engineers.
- Role: Senior Frontend engineer
- Features: Building and maintaining features across Desktop platform.
- Client: Refinery29
- Sites: refinery29.com